This is a palatial building erected by Sayaji Rao ||| in 1906-07 at a cost of about Rs. 5 lakhs. It was presented by him as a gift to the Municipality on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of his administration. The Municipal Offices are located in this building. The main entrance resembles in architecture with that of the gate of Dabhoi Fort. The perforated stone perapers are after style of the Agra Screens.