Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Girnar Jain Temples,

girnar-jain-temple

Girnar Jain Temples, Image courtesy of Norman Koren

This is first in a series of tourism related blogs about India, and I would begin by compiling a list of useful Gujarat tourism websites. I would pass on more information about Gujarat destinations in my subsequent blog posts later. My discussion will mainly be sourced from online resources, as I do not have access to any first-hand information in this regard. However, the level of research and compilation will not disappoint you, that I can assure you about.

Tourism Corporation Of Gujarat : The official Tourism Corporation Of Gujarat website. Provides in-depth information about places of tourist attraction in Gujarat and other such details. Visitors can avail the benefit of Tourism Corporation hotels and tour packages.

Gujarat Tourism – Visit Gujarat : GujaratIndia.com is the official portal of Gujarat Government. Take a look at Visit Gujarat section to learn about museums, heritage hotels, wild life and other tourism information.

No comments:

Post a Comment